Treats for two
Pleasure is meant to be shared, so do bring along a friend or partner for one of our special day or overnight packages.
You can combine your spa experience with Afternoon Tea at The Rembrandt, or a glass of bubbly for hen parties and girls’ nights out.
Let us spoil you
We will also provide a towel, robe and slippers for your treatment, and you can use the full range of complimentary amenities in our modern changing rooms.
- A top-to-toe treatment starting with a full body exfoliation and buff, followed by an aroma Back, Neck and Shoulder massage. Then enjoy a Decléor Ultimate Vitamin Glow Facial tailored to suit your skin’s requirements. To complete the experience choose either: a File and Polish for the hands and feet, a Manicure, or a Pedicure. Followed by Afternoon Tea or light lunch in 1606 Lounge Bar. A complete pampering experience to leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- Treat yourself with your choice of two 25 minute treatments from the following: Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, a Decléor Discovery Facial, Back Exfoliation or Mini Manicure or Pedicure. Then followed by a delicious Afternoon Tea.
- No time for our Indulging Spa Day? Try our Mini Indulgence instead. Choice of one 25 minute treatment from: Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Decléor Discovery Facial, Full Body Exfoliation, Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure. Followed by Afternoon Tea or light lunch in 1606 Lounge Bar. Available Monday to Friday only.
- Perfect for a post work wind-down! Choice of one 25 minute treatment from: Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Decléor Discovery Facial, Back Exfoliation, Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure, Finish the evening with a 3 course meal in Palette Restaurant. Available Monday to Friday only.
- Toast your new found relaxation with a glass of Prosecco while enjoying our Spa facilities. Choose one 25 minute treatment from: Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Decléor Discovery Facial, Back Exfoliation, Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure. Available Monday to Friday only.
Terms and conditions
- We recommend you book your treatment in advance at the Aquilla reception.
- All bookings require pre-payment or your credit card details as a guarantee. All group bookings require pre-payment.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend all treatments are booked in advance at Aquilla reception.
- Treatments are booked at the allocated times. It is your responsibility to arrive before your allocated treatment time. Any late entrance will be taken out of your treatment time and may result in cancellation of your treatment.
- The treatment you have selected is reserved especially for you. If necessary, you may cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the treatment time without penalty.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full value of the treatment.
- All clients must fill out a medical consultation form before the treatments commence.
- Treatment rooms are two separate rooms. Steam and sauna rooms are separate, male / female rooms.
- Courses of bookings and gift vouchers are valid for a period of six months, unless stated otherwise.
- Vouchers must be produced on arrival. Failure to produce a valid voucher will not allow you access to Aquilla.
- Lunch is offered in Palette restaurant or 1606 Lounge Bar, located in the Rembrandt Hotel. Please be aware that you must be fully dressed when entering the hotel bar and restaurant.
- Although we aim to accommodate all guests, we would advise that due to access limitations, this club is may not be suitable for reduced mobility guests.
- All guests must adhere to the full Aquilla conduct terms and conditions.